Stuck on no command

A

AC Question

So I brought out my old phone (LG optimus L90) and it said I have the android software upgrade. I clicked okay and attempted the download, but then the no command popped up. When I get to the options screen on the no command screen I've tried wipe data/factory rest, wipe catch partition, reboot, apply update from ADB, and from sdcard (no sdcard in the phone). I honestly don't care if all date is erased from the phone because there wasn't much on it, I just want it to work again. Thank you so much!

Manan Mahani

Mar 28, 2017
Visit site
so i brought out my old phone (lg optimus l90) and it said i have the android software upgrade. I clicked okay and attempted the download, but then the no command popped up. When i get to the options screen on the no command screen i've tried wipe data/factory rest, wipe catch partition, reboot, apply update from adb, and from sdcard (no sdcard in the phone). I honestly don't care if all date is erased from the phone because there wasn't much on it, i just want it to work again. Thank you so much!

i am having the same exact issue and ive tried everything, plz help asap anyone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty