Why does Pwbg.jpeg appears on my phone

A

AC Question

When i charge my phone or start to use it after a period of time this pwbg.jpeg appears it has good morning or other sayings on it. It says to swipe to unlock screen.

tepollack

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Recently I had the same symptoms described in the post. At first it only occurred when I unplugged my phone after waking up to the "Gentle Alarm" app. A screen would appear telling me I now have a intelligent lock screen and provided a number of options that I could active, e.g. weather, horoscope, etc.

I couldn't find anything that related to Gentle Alarm. I ran Malware-bytes and it didn't detect any problems.

I did a search on the files in my phone and found the picture, pwbg.jpg. The picture was the same that showed when the screen appeared in the morning.

I have no idea where is it comes from.

I disabled Peel Remote. I report back if this fixes it.

Tom

Sky777

Jul 2, 2017
Visit site
I have an unknown photo named pwbg.jpg in an album in my Gallery called o. It's a dark alley street with business and apt dwellings and its definitely not my photo. I know every pic in my Gallery and I'm the only one that uses my phone. What is this foreign pic? I saw others have a photo named pwbg.jpg as well.. What is this about does anybody know! Thanks!

nanggo07

Aug 13, 2017
Visit site
I also have Pwbg.ipeg in my gallery in the file named o or 0(zero) which suddenly appeared
one day... got no other applications loaded, but I just wonder what it is. googled this picture, got nothing

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR