Why do I hear background voices when phone is charging?

A

AC Question

When phone is charging voices talking in the background play for about 5 seconds then stop. Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know how to get rid of the background voices. I tried stopping all the running apps and scanning for viruses. No success yet.

Twas

Apr 26, 2017
Visit site
It varies first he was talking to John then he was talking to Arora. He was asking questions about the galaxy S8. I deleted all my radio apps and games. I haven't heard it since then. By the way thanks for trying to help me.

Twas

Apr 26, 2017
Visit site
Wow sitting here watching TV and I hear the conversation thats been playing in the background. It's a Verizon Wireless commercial. Maybe the phone was in demo mode.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Have you been going to any sites that auto-play a video? Certain news sites like CNet tend to do that. If so, I wonder if it might be some video that was associated with that site, and was somehow triggered when you were charging the phone.

Twas

Apr 26, 2017
Visit site
Yes that very well could be it. I was on a CNet site looking at the new Samsung accessories for the S8 plus coming out this year. I contacted Verizon there investigating the issue and said they would get back with me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty