Using a Smart VPN back to office....need to get to W10PRO computer via RDP and want to get full screen via the SAMSUNGS8/DEX. So far, haven't found an RDP that will allow adjust to full screen. Anyone know how to do this?
    rifaterdemsahin likes this.
    04-29-2017 02:26 PM
    CHROME Remote Desktop works...to full screen....but the mouse does not sync....keyboard works correctly. After a little review, found that I needed to have a mouse plugged into a USB port on the laptop. Apparently, Chrome RDP does not recognize the onboard touchpad. Trip to office>>Did that.... Later, at home office...opened an RDP session and seemed to have same problem....until I clicked the small mouse icon in upper right screen on RDP desktop....to show using "Touch Screen"....and....the mouse became active.... So, while this is not my preferred RDP workaround, it is the only way I have found to get full screen desktop using the Samsung Dex.
    04-30-2017 01:36 PM
    I'm interested in this too. Do tablet versions not work right?
    06-13-2017 01:11 PM
    Were you able to right click using that? Just received my Dex...
    06-24-2017 09:21 PM
    only aws workspaces work/

please post a program where i can use my own resources
    07-04-2017 12:05 PM
    07-07-2017 02:20 PM
    It doesn't work at all - you get a message, that the TeamViewer app is designed solely for touch smartphones.
    07-17-2017 05:13 AM
    I'm now using the Microsoft RDP Android client and it is working full screen in Dex, been using it for several days now to run my Windows Desktop remotely full screen in DEX - no issues with keyboard or mouse, everything is excellent now.

Install and run the Android app 'DEX MAX', click on the 'Expert' tab, find the Microsoft RDP app that you downloaded and installed previously; changes the manifest for full screen use, and it re-installs the modified RDP app.

IMHO, the performance and stability is better than using the Windows RDPClient on a Windows computer.
    Hans Swolfs and Dima Medvedev like this.
    07-19-2017 02:22 PM
    I'm now using the Microsoft RDP Android client and it is working full screen in Dex, been using it for several days now to run my Windows Desktop remotely full screen in DEX - no issues with keyboard or mouse, everything is excellent now.

Install and run the Android app 'DEX MAX', click on the 'Expert' tab, find the Microsoft RDP app that you downloaded and installed previously; changes the manifest for full screen use, and it re-installs the modified RDP app.

IMHO, the performance and stability is better than using the Windows RDPClient on a Windows computer.
    awesome stuff this!!! This is definitely the find of the month for me
    Dex Max is AWESOME!!!!! Microsoft's RDP app is working perfectly now...
    08-24-2017 07:29 AM