AT&T has been "updating software" every week for the last 8 or so weeks, all this without my permission, at times in the middle of tasks or phone conversations. I have hard time to buy their story that they need so many updates so often, they are lying and something else is going on. Yesterday they updated again and wiped out my clock and other settings. Now there is No option in my Settings for Security/Updates to disable Updates. Also, immediately after AT&T updated - Samsung Updated their code without my permission. I do not buy that it is a coincidence. Is this a collaboration between this giants to attack and impose things on people without their permission?
    Is it Legal for these companies to do any updates without my - the user, the owner of the device - permission? Don't they have to publish What Exactly they downloaded/"updated" into our phone? Or is it our filthy governments order to download spy software modules to each person to know their aboghts 24 hours?... Is this also one of the filthy Trump dictatorship initiatives?...
    05-12-2017 02:19 PM