Automate bloatware uninstall

A

AC Question

Is there a way to automate uninstalling bloatware apps that keep reinstalling without rooting my phone to permanently delete them? Perhaps an app that monitors or blocks when the Playstore tries automatically updating a list of apps I select? Also is there a way to automate moving apps from Device to SD storage as they also migrate back to Device when they take an update. My phone is out of storage and its really frustrating that I can't update important apps because certain Samsung and Google crapware can't be permanently uninstalled. I read up on rooting and installing custom firmware, but for me its way too technical. I just want a quick and dirty fix for this. Any suggestions? Samsung S5 - Android v.5.0

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
There is no quick fix for this.

The best you can do is to put your media files (pictures, movies, music, documents) on the SD card so that your internal storage has more room for the apps.

Check the app settings for your apps that use lots of data storage (camera, GPS, maps, book readers, etc.) Many of these apps give you the option of storing the data on the SD card while the app still runs from the internal storage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress