Galaxy s7 edge 7.0 nougat usb problems

A

AC Question

My s7 edge is having some problems lately. i have the problem for a week now. How it all started...my battery died and the phone was closed for 1 hour. After i get home and charge it...everything is ok. It looked like 15% charged and i tried to start it and i put it aside while it was opening. after 10 minutes i remember to look at it and i see a blue screen with a little android and it said that it was downloading something and that i should not shut it down. It was in it's bios. I let it do it's job for like 30 minutes but nothing happened. I shut it down and then started it. It was all ok. I put it back to charging and it said that it couldn't charge because of some moisture. It rained that day and i used the phone but it was an easy raining and i only talked for like 10 miunutes and the charging place was not in the way of the rain. And before that error it charged 15%. I used a hairdryer to make sure it's dry and still same. i let it over night then i try again in the morning.. it worked. But then the problems started. It was not fast charging anymore, it wasn't charging at all if i didn't use the original cable and even on normal charging it was extremely slow. It takes 8 hours to come from 0% to 100% which is extreme. it's about 4 times longer than usual. Also my computer didn;t recognise it and it said something about the firmware. A small update (180MB) came and thought it would fix it because it was the firmware changing. But still, now i have the same problem. I still have the guarantee of the phone and i can get it fixed for free but i'd like to know what could be the problem and maybe i can fix it. Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It's possible that some moisture got into the microUSB port. It may be worth contacting Samsung for warranty repair, but if they determine it was due to water damage, the warranty might not cover it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89