Corrupt Video Recovery

A

AC Question

Phone: LG V20

Hi. I was recording today at 4K HiFi, stopped the recording, to see that the screen was frozen after I had stopped it. After several minutes I concluded it might be good to remove the battery and restart the phone, and when I did so and checked back in gallery, the Videos app would give me a message: "Cannot play this content" with a typical warning icon (Triangle with exclamation mark inside).

So I tried MP4Fix (on the phone), but it only supports H264 while apparently the V20 records in H265. I'm also concerned if the audio codec is FLAC, not MP3 as it was in HiFi mode.

I tried the convert/save option in VLC Media Player (on my PC), but it only had H265+MP3, and when I tried it, it would not work (It would say VLC has crashed when trying to view the converted file with the error message that the format cannot be detected). Any help would be greatly appreciated as this video is quite important for me. Thanks!

*I can still see that the video is 43 seconds long on my phone, and it is 343MB on my phone, but on the PC when I moved it, it only shows that it is 330MB and it doesn't show the length of the video.