Cant get past Odin Mode

A

AC Question

Hi i use my Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9205 each night when i go to bed and charge it up during the day, i have had no problems with it apart from yesterday afternoon i wanted to look for some info and decided to use my Samsung because it was right there.

I pushed the home button and nothing happened so i thought it hadn't charged or that someone had pulled the plug out anyway this wasn't the case, i pressed the power button and it started up as normal but then got to a screen saying it was doing a firmware update so i just left it.
After a while there was a blank screen so i turned it on again and it just gave me a vibrate and then a dim screen, no icons nothing, it won't go into recovery mode i have tried everything.

I downloaded Odin and also the firmware for my phone, i can get into Odin Mode but thats it, when i open Odin on my laptop i select AP then my firmware at that point it should read my firmware which it does successfully but just sits there, i have left it for a good hour thinking because it's a big file thats why its taking so long but its just too long.

After unplugging my phone from the laptop Odin shows Fail at the top thats because i removed the phone, can anyone make anything of it, i noticed in the Odin message it say's something about a PIT file, any info on that please. Thanks in advance.

Johnny.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non