My phone will not charge or hold a charge. What the HECK?

A

AC Question

This is my third replacement Droid Turbo2 for the same problem; I do have insurance but it seems that when I send the phone in I get the next one back and the same problem happens just a whole lot quicker. This time the phone only lasted about two weeks. I really don't want to go through this again; is there a possibility that I can change out phones? When I ask to trade out phones I mean another type of phone altogether. My phone # is [removed]. You can call it all you want but the phone is dead AGAIN. The reason this is so you can look up the phone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahmedthegeek

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Try going to a smartphone repairing professional and replace the charging port with a new one if this problem continues then your phone has a major fault.Also try replacing the battery before replacing the charging port. I hope this method works ,happy to help you

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! In case you weren't aware, this forum is an independent community, without any direct affiliation with any phone company or carrier.

Can you give more details about the charging behavior? Have you tried different charging cables/plugs?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo