Why are thing popping up on my tablet?

A

AC Question

Random times an ad or something pops up saying something like "free rewards" or saying things like "your Samsung have been chosen for a reward" and stuff like that. I would do the thing where I press the sort button thing and it wouldn't have a name just a blank where my other apps and games have names. Please help me

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Random times an ad or something pops up saying something like "free rewards" or saying things like "your Samsung have been chosen for a reward" and stuff like that. I would do the thing where I press the sort button thing and it wouldn't have a name just a blank where my other apps and games have names. Please help me

Sounds like you GOT this in the first place from clicking links and buttons you shouldn't have.
Sounds like MALWARE or SPYWARE
Search the play store for malware removal

RossJosh

Jul 5, 2017
Visit site
Your best option is to check your current downloaded apps. If there are any suspicious ones that you do not recognize, proceed to remove them. Additionally, check your current extensions in your browser and see if there aren't any ones you do not recognize. Afterward, you can install Malwarebytes on your phone and do a scan, it should detect issues.

The problem with Android malware is that it can encrypt itself. If it is an elaborate spyware or malware, you will have a hard time removing it. After the initial removal steps, I would recommend monitoring your phone for any suspicious activity. Including more pop-ups, increased phone heat and similar issues. If it persists, I would strongly recommend doing a factory reset and changing your passwords. Hope this helps!