My phone's storage

A

AC Question

My phone's storage is constantly getting full even though ALL of my 3 apps and ALL of my photos are on the sd card. It makes the phone COMPLIETLY disfunctunal and unuseable. My ENTIRE family is having this problem and WE ARE SICK OF IT. So of you could help please that would be great

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
My phone's storage is constantly getting full even though ALL of my 3 apps and ALL of my photos are on the sd card. It makes the phone COMPLIETLY disfunctunal and unuseable. My ENTIRE family is having this problem and WE ARE SICK OF IT. So of you could help please that would be great

Warm Welcome To AndroidCentral! Hopefully we can get you sorted.

Could you let us know what phone you have?

There are things on a phone called 'cache' pronounced 'cash' that you can get rid of and it will definitely free up a lot of space. i normally do this about once a week and it clears about 500mb to 1GB of space. So if you are on a low storage device, this can be immensely helpful. This is how i do it.

• Open Settings ->
  • Scroll To Storage ->
  • Internal Storage ->
  • Click On Apps ->
From here, all your apps will be displayed. First select you browser called "Chrome". There should be a button in there called "Clear Cache" will a storage size next to it like 50MB or higher. Simply click the clear cache button and you will free up some space. You can do this for most of your apps.

Here is what mine looks like. As you can see i have over 200MB of space used. (which you don't need)

Hope this helps!

Screenshot_20170731-084136.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez