I have an individual telling me that he appears active on FB due to Chrome running (and that he does not use FB messenger). I think he’s full of bs because I can see him on my end in messenger (and when last active). Am I incorrect thinking that he is active waaaay more than he admits to possibly due to Chrome? Thank you!
    12-05-2017 08:53 PM
    😂😂😂😂 lol you spying? Well I don't have a conclusive answer you can always ask someone else to test it on you if you open Chrome on Facebook if it shows you active
    12-05-2017 08:57 PM
    I totally am spying, lol! Before I come unglued on him tomorrow, I want to be certain that he’s being untruthful. FYI....he’s the droid user and I am iPhone. From what I’ve researched, it looks like it typically shows the last active more frequently on the Iphone vs Android (so he probably think he’s in the clear). I’ve also read that it can appear simply by being active on FB...not necessarily anything due to messenger (because he claims he doesn’t have that, lol). That’s why I’m trying to dig for more info regarding Chrome. I don’t want to be the one that shoot false accusations at him...but it is literally consuming my mind and ruining the relationship. Does anyone else have further info? HELP PLEASE!!
    12-05-2017 11:13 PM
    Suppose the easiest way would be when you're right next to him, tell him to prove that Facebook Messenger isn't installed. But as I suggested were you able to test with someone else? You could stay off messenger for a while and use just Chrome to view Facebook and have someone else tell you how long you've been active.
    12-06-2017 02:52 PM
    Okay I just confirmed with myself that it is possible that he is telling the truth. My secondary account hasn't been on messenger in over a day. I logged into that account with chrome pulled up my regular account on messenger and it shows my secondary account just through Chrome as being active.
    12-06-2017 03:03 PM