I have tried multiple times to remove safe-mode from my phone and almost about every method for doing so. I accidentally dropped my phone in the ocean water during vacation over the summer, and barely was able to get away with a good, still-functioning phone. The only downside about that though is that my volume buttons were not that lucky. I am still able to click them without them being stuck or anything. But they no longer control my phone's volume so I'm really at a loss when it comes to even trying to attempt a factory reset, or removing safe mode. Any help with either of my problems?
    12-30-2017 11:45 PM
    There may be water and/or impact damage, the former of which may be ongoing.
    12-31-2017 09:10 AM
    All it takes to remove Safe Mode is to restart the phone. If that doesn't do it, I'm afraid that Belodion is correct, the water damage (actually the damage caused by the minerals that were in the water) is ongoing, and will eventually destroy the phone completely. (You could have prevented that before going near the water, with 2 plastic bags - I explain that at Oh, no! My Phone got Wet! - but it's far too late now.)
    12-31-2017 02:32 PM