I have a ZTE Android phone. I've had it for a month and it had only 8GB but most the space was taken from the phones internal memory so I got a SD card but I'm having trouble getting anything to move over to it. I've properly formatted the SD Card (it's brand new) and went into file manager to move my apps over but I can't find my apps anywhere on it! The app option shows zero apps. I've looked all through my settings and went into my apps from there. It was all showing but nothing was giving me the option to move the apps to my SD card. So I don't know what's wrong with my file manager or my apps. Help would be great at this moment cause I literally can't download anything or hardly do anything with only 3GB of space on my phone
    01-04-2018 02:05 AM
    I have a ZTE Android phone. I've had it for a month and it had only 8GB but most the space was taken from the phones internal memory so I got a SD card but I'm having trouble getting anything to move over to it. I've properly formatted the SD Card (it's brand new) and went into file manager to move my apps over but I can't find my apps anywhere on it! The app option shows zero apps. I've looked all through my settings and went into my apps from there. It was all showing but nothing was giving me the option to move the apps to my SD card. So I don't know what's wrong with my file manager or my apps. Help would be great at this moment cause I literally can't download anything or hardly do anything with only 3GB of space on my phone
    Your application file data will be in the folder "Android" then "Data". Sometimes if you move apps to SD card then remove the SD card they wont function properly when you reinsert the card. So you'll have to uninstall and reinstall your apps again.

Hope this helps!
    01-04-2018 04:03 PM
    You won't use a file manager to move apps to the SD card, you need to do that from the main Settings menu in the OS. However, not all apps support this ability, and those that do likely won't move the entire app to the SD card.
    01-04-2018 04:10 PM