which app shows a white heart and white pulse rate as notification icon on Huaweii p9 lite

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Android Central Question

Which app shows an icon on left side of notification bar of huaweii p9 lite with a white heart and white pulse rate under it with a light sky blue background.?

Mark Sheppard2

Apr 3, 2018
Visit site
I think you'll find it is Norton or one of the other security apps doing a check on Wi-Fi security. It seems to pop up randomly for a few seconds. If you have Norton app, open it and click on Wi-Fi security and you can most likely get it to come up.

Brett oosthuizen

Jan 2, 2022
Visit site
I think you'll find it is Norton or one of the other security apps doing a check on Wi-Fi security. It seems to pop up randomly for a few seconds. If you have Norton app, open it and click on Wi-Fi security and you can most likely get it to come up.

On my android device (android 10) it's the icon showing you have data saving activated on the phone.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
On my android device (android 10) it's the icon showing you have data saving activated on the phone.

Welcome to the forums. While we appreciate new members and input from everyone willing to help, please be aware that the topic you replied to is almost 4 years old and was posted by an anonymous person that never registered to reply. As such, they are not likely to see your reply. Also, the information you contributed today may not be relevant as their device has assuredly received an OS update in that time or they have have completely replaced it since they posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress