03-19-2019 10:04 AM
108 ... 345
tools Reply
    Sad, i liked ability to use diff ringtones per contact. Makes me know immediately who's calling when the phone is afar.
    gloamin likes this.
    12-07-2018 05:28 AM
    Sad, i liked ability to use diff ringtones per contact. Makes me know immediately who's calling when the phone is afar.
    Strange.... I can set Ring tones for individuals on incoming calls. That's set up through the contacts page. The same page that USE to be able to set up individual ring tones for incoming text messages. At least, Individual ring tones hasn't changed on my phone.
    12-07-2018 11:36 AM
    Until 10 days ago my HTC 10 (with 8.0.0) gave me text notifications with one tone and gmail with another: Perfect! I knew who was trying to contact me. Suddenly after a reboot, I'm faced with the same situation as everyone else in this thread. Interestingly, in gmail settings>choose account>manage notifications> there is 'SOUND' but the text below it says 'wireless charging started'. I tap that and change to my preferred sound but it changes it for the rest of my phone's notifications. I hope Android gets it together as if one has more than one email address, it's nice to know who's touching base with me. Thanks for letting me vent! If anyone finds a solution, please post!
    12-13-2018 08:11 AM
    Wow- I joined this forum today just to ask about this! I've been a hardcore BlackBerry user for many years, and the separate notifications for calls and messages (both emails & texts) from the same contact were part of the BB operating system. Just got a new Key2 (Android) yesterday and was dismayed to find that I can set individual ringtones for phone calls but not for messages (emails & texts). Dang! I always really liked hearing the notification sound and knowing who was texting me. I don't know if the solutions y'all have found for other Android phones will work with my b@st@rd child, but I'll give it a try!
    My contact on block there is one block toya moore how to get her unblock

She Is block how to get her unblock
    02-03-2019 06:40 PM
    She Is block how to get her unblock
    Did you try talking to her? This wasn't really the thread for this question though...
    02-03-2019 07:05 PM
    Android updates are getting exhausting! They keep "fixing things" BROKEN!
    02-22-2019 11:34 AM
    I just found this page [thanks to someone on the board] and just bought a moto g6 in Jan and am freaking out over this. Google can't be this stupid. They must have a reason. I just wasted $300 bucks. I need this feature. I guess I'll have to go back to an lg. Google you really do suck.
    03-10-2019 04:00 PM
    Does anyone know if the oxygen platform with One plus phones can have seperate tones for each contact for notifications?
    Thanks
    03-19-2019 10:04 AM
108 ... 345