Can't bypass WIFI setup on MotoG5S Plus

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello everybody! I am having a huge problem here. I have a Moto G5S Plus, and I accidentally reset my phone to factory settings, and it is asking me to do the initial setup, in which it asks you to connect to WIFI to finish the process. I understand, that is okay, it was my mistake, but the problem is that I currently am working in China! Any WIFI network that I can connect to, has restricted access to Google, and pretty much tells me that it can't connect because of this governemnt restriction. It also gives me the option to do it with cellular data, which I have access to, but it gives me the same error: Unable to connect, due to the same restriction. I am doomed, with no access to Google unless I use a VPN (I have it on my PC, that's how I'm contacting you, guys. I also had the app installed in my phone, but I guess it was wiped when I reset the phone). I read that you can tap on the corners of your screen, and I tried that, but it does not work, it just gives me the option to do the QR code setup, and it asks me to use wifi anyways. What can I do? I really need my phone ASAP,it is my main work tool :(
I can't afford just getting a new phone here, and it is impossible for me to get out of the country just to find some free internet, set up my phone and come back to work. I

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo