can't use/reset my smartphone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

So i made a few jailbreak and others resets in my lg d100f, but now, i removed the root (via supersu) and i tried to do a factory reset via the settings app, but it just shut the smartphone down and then turn on, but the reset screen with the android guy doesnt appear, it does only shutdown again and restart the phone in normal, i tried to do the hard reset via the volume buttons and boot and it actually makes the same, shutdown, turn on, shutdown, turn on normally, i tried to download an app from the playstore for resetting, "simple factory reset", it makes the same, but now, when the phone turn on, after some time, it turns off automatically trying to reset and happens always the same (off on off on), and keep restarting in a way to try to, but it doesn't reset and then I can't use the smartphone, I tried to turn off the device admin of the simple factory reset but I can't the settings app stop working and when it turns on, the lge restart in a way to reset (like, in other words, the request for reset is always been processing by the police security settings and doesn't stop until reset but it can't reset so the phone always shutdown and I can't use it)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95