Ive just paid $280 to replace the LCD and screen on my Galaxy S7 (it dropped and wouldnt turn on after that). When I turned it on after repair, the first thing I noticed was the screen burn from what looks like an old version of facebook. Now im not sure if it was from my doing but I certainly dont remember there being screen burn on my s7 before it was replaced and if I paid for an lcd and screen replacement why is there screen burn. Have I just been ripped off with a dodgy repairer? Or is it normal for screen burn to be there after replacement.
    08-26-2018 06:25 AM
    Welcome!

The hardware that would be impacted by screen burn-in was replaced. Whoever replaced your LCD gave you a used one that had burn-in.
    Rukbat likes this.
    08-26-2018 09:52 AM
    Bring it back, tell them that you paid for a new screen and this is a used screen, so they have one more chance to do the job perfectly before you speak to (whoever it is in your jurisdiction - here it would be the District Attorney's office) about larceny by fraud. (I don't care if the screen plus labor was $5 - here larceny by fraud carries prison time.)
    belodion likes this.
    08-26-2018 02:44 PM