Forgot password pin an cant get into phone. Need to know how to reset phone
    11-24-2018 01:47 AM
    It cannot be bypassed. That's the whole point of it.

What phone?
    Kodak2 likes this.
    11-24-2018 05:28 AM
    Even resetting the phone requires the original Google account password.
    11-24-2018 12:18 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! The only possible solution that doesn't involve wiping your phone would be if you had a Samsung phone and were able to remotely change your PIN using Find My Mobile: https://findmymobile.samsung.com/
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-24-2018 11:47 PM
    The reason it's difficult to bypass the pin is to deter thieves from stealing your phone. Without the pin the phone has no value and just becomes a paper weight. Sleep on it and you may then remember the pin. Good luck.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-25-2018 05:50 AM
    The only possible solution that doesn't involve wiping your phone would be if you had a Samsung phone and were able to remotely change your PIN using Find My Mobile
    @B. Diddy is of course correct, and this is why we ask questioners to give full details when framing their question, which you have not done. It is tedious for members to mention every time the exclusions, ifs, buts and conditionals when answering, so an incomplete question will tend to receive an an incomplete answer.
    B. Diddy and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-25-2018 06:02 AM
    Consider it a computer should be a retort. Does anyone go on the Microsoft board and ever say 'I forgot my password, how do I bypass it? No, of course not, unless they simply don't understand the device they bought and use. That is the case on a near daily basis on the Android board. Ignorance is bliss.
    11-25-2018 10:01 AM
    Part of the problem is that smartphones have become so common and almost banal for the average user that they tend to get treated like a fashion accessory rather than a powerful computer with lots of sensitive information on it. Some people just don't pay as much attention to security on their phones as they should, and this is the result.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-26-2018 12:26 AM