Hello techies;
    Off late my Android phone is acting weird. It takes about 45 minutes to an hour to get charged completely and then when I start using it, the charging levels drop down pretty quickly. Once the phone's battery life gets below 85% it dies out completely. Checked the Battery usage and there's a steep curve down after it reaches 85%.

I have already changed the old battery for a new one, but that doesn't seem to be a solution. The problem still persists. After checking a couple of blogs I did wipe out the "cache partition" just hoping the problem would be resolved. But that too didn't stop my phone's addictive nature of being charged 24/7; yes, that's true. I have to keep my phone connected to a charger while at home, to a USB while at work and to the jack while commuting! I am barely able to perform any task or answer a call without keeping my phone charged continuously.

I did check this with a local service center and they seem to have no clue (I know they aren't capable enough)

I am pretty frustrated now! any good techie's out there who can help me out with a solution for this.
    I can buy a new phone like tomorrow, but just want to defy myself on getting this current problem sorted.

By the way; I use a Panasonic Eluga i2.

Thanks in advance! Cheers!
    11-28-2018 12:05 PM