After latest update today my private mode on samsung C5 is not working.. how to fix this issue

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, but I'm not sure what else you can do. Either you're misremembering your password, typing it incorrectly (make sure CAPS LOCK is off), or there was some kind of major glitch with the Private Mode functionality. As far as I know, there isn't a way to recover your password (since that would make it a poor security feature). You'd have to factory reset the phone in order to set a new Private Mode password (which unfortunately means you'll lose that data).

A

Android Central Question

After Oreo update on my Samsung C5 (SM-C5000) the private mode is not working

After Oreo update on my Samsung C5 (SM-C5000) the private mode is not working

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: After Oreo update on my Samsung C5 (SM-C5000) the private mode is not working

Welcome to Android Central! Was this an official system update pushed over-the-air, or did you download the update file from some website and install it manually?

When you say Private Mode doesn't work, do you mean it doesn't recognize your Private Mode password any more?

A

Android Central Question

i just updated my samsung c5 but the private mood is not working how could i make it start again?

after update my private mood is not working help me plz i also remember the password

A

Android Central Question

private mode issue on Samsung c5

after i update my android version officially on my phone samsung c5 my private mode is not working how can i fix this?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: private mode issue on Samsung c5

Please register as a member and continue posting in your original thread. If there are no responses, you may then add a simple bump post to bring the thread to the front of the queue, up to once every 24h.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: i just updated my samsung c5 but the private mood is not working how could i make it start again

Welcome to Android Central! What update did it just get?

A

Android Central Question

why is my c5000 mobile phones private mode not working?

After the last version update my mobiles PRIVATE MODE is not working .

Abxzodia

Dec 18, 2018
Visit site
Re: After Oreo update on my Samsung C5 (SM-C5000) the private mode is not working

I got the update over the air officially and after the update when I press the button to turn on nothing happens. I went in to settings and try to turn it on still nothing.
I am also unable to find Private Mode in apps so that I could force stop and clear cache. This happened after Oreo update