Samsung Galaxy S9+ Won't turn on - Soft Reset not working.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Just today after not using my phone for a couple hours, it's just a black screen. Holding down power does nothing but after about 2 seconds cause a very thin white line to flicker near the top of the screen. Holding Volume down + Power to soft reset also does not work and produces the same result. Is there something else I can try or do i have to bring this in and get told they can't replace it?

Note, i have NOT ever dropped it and the whole phone is spotless and has had no problems in the past. I have only had this phone for a couple months.

Kodak2

Jul 30, 2018
Visit site
Leave it on charge for several hours then try to turn it on, if that doesn't work then there is the option of returning under warranty. I am never comfortable in keeping tech that plays up whilst still under warranty, I would always return it for replacement. Hopefully you have backed up your data on the phone as it may be difficult to access it if it won't boot up.

Somebody else may be able to guide you through on how to access the S9+ if it won't turn on and retrieve your files.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non