Why is my camera screen so blury

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

When I turn on my camera is so blury and when I tried fixing in by the mode it disent work then I asked my cousin couse she has an iPhone and here camera is not blury at all then she said go on camera mode and see what it is like so then she looked on it and she said jesus that's so blury and then I said I know then I said if my camera is still blury by the next month I'm getting a new phone then she said I shold get an iPhone couse there camera mode scree is not blury one bit and when I take pictures it really relally anoys me then I feel like throughing the phone at my wall so then I can't really take pictures off my self to post them

A

Android Central Question

When I turn on my camera is so blury and when I tried fixing in by the mode it disent work then I asked my cousin couse she has an iPhone and here camera is not blury at all then she said go on camera mode and see what it is like so then she looked on it and she said jesus that's so blury and then I said I know then I said if my camera is still blury by the next month I'm getting a new phone then she said I shold get an iPhone couse there camera mode scree is not blury one bit and when I take pictures it really relally anoys me then I feel like throughing the phone at my wall so then I can't really take pictures off my self to post them

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
First, look at the camera lens. there may be a dot of plastic on it to protect the lens during shipping. If there is, peel it off. That should fix it.

Second, if tapping it fixes it temporarily, have the phone replaced. Eventually the focusing adjustment will freeze, and the phone will be too old to get it replaced.

As far as an iPhone is concerned, if their camera is so great, why is everyone comparing other phone cameras to the Pixel camera, not an iPhone camera? (Answer: because even the newest iPhone camera isn't as good as the Pixel 3 camera. Google has developed a new image processing chip - and they're not sharing it with anyone.)

Oh - and posting once is enough. This isn't a "post a question and et an immediate answer" sites - you pay for those. This is a "users helping users" site - and when someone gets to your question - which could be in a few minutes, or it could be in a few days - it will be gotten to.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87