Really indecisive about my next phone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

This is my year to upgrade my phone. Been rocking the Samsung Galaxy's for years now. Was initially going for the S10 when it comes out in March, but I'm getting somewhat tire of the curved screen and replacing screen protectors all the time due to cracking easily. Other than Samsung, I don't really know other good phones out there with good battery life, a great camera and customizable features, all while being unique as well. I know I will get hate for this, but I was actually looking at the Red Hydrogen One only due to the camera features (it actually has good reviews from Verizon and AT&T customers). Other than that, I am not really sure what phone to go with anymore.

John Oliver1

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I just received my Hydrogen One phone from AT&T yesterday. I am coming from a Galaxy S9. The Hydrogen One is fantastic. I've only had it a day and I can say I am not dissappointed with it. There still quite a bit for me to read up on and understand but so far I am VERY Impressed. The camera is fantastic, though I have not used it to it's full capabilities yet. The software is excellent. Really no bloatware (Mostly AT&T's apps, which are useful). A fairly nice clean version of Android.

Older reviews don't give it the best ratings but as many of the recent ones say to Update the software. I immediately did this. Updated Red's software and AT&T already updated twice. The Phone is very solid, aluminum, Titanium and Kevlar. It's is large but fits in the hand nicely. It does have some weight but not to bad. Nice to have it not covered in glass like most of the phones now days. Very responsive. As of now I do not have one bad thing to say about it. I did purchase the phone without actually handeling one, only reading reviews and specs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699