Helping a broken hearted friend

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

friend just found out that her husband had cheated on her by going through his phone. Now she has added him to her account through Google and she constantly checking his activity and she asked me what com.lge launcher3 was i told her i thought it was something to do with the home screen she then said then why does it say used (x-meaning so many times) in his Google activity. She thinks its something else.: used com. Lge laucher3. 6. Details
She says she clicks on details but it really doesn't tell her any. So if someone would please help me with this so I can help my broken hearted friend. Thanks in advance.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Whilst I feel sorry for this person, we don't encourage spying on others in this forum as a rule. She should probably ask him outright and sort this like adults one way or another.
Snooping can lead to finding things you may not like and information can be misconstrued leading to innocent people getting hurt.
It's best to bring it out and know the truth in a loving and honourable manner. Then you can live with yourself afterwards.
In any case the launcher is the screen you see when you wake up the device, it's the program that opens other programs (apps) when you tap on the icon. The launcher is activated every time you pick the device up, so yes, it will show frequent use..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non