A2DP is on, bluetooth connected but music is not transfered to car audio system! why?
    02-26-2019 12:30 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! When you say A2DP is on, do you mean that you went to Settings>Bluetooth, tapped the gear icon next to the car stereo listing, and made sure A2DP or Media Audio is turned on?
    02-26-2019 02:53 AM
    @B. Diddy: When writing "A2DP is on", I meant - it is on and connected in the car streo! but when playing sounds on the phone, it plays just on the phone's speaker and not on the car stereo as it does with other devices...
    02-26-2019 05:21 AM
    @B. Diddy: When writing "A2DP is on", I meant - it is on and connected in the car streo! but when playing sounds on the phone, it plays just on the phone's speaker and not on the car stereo as it does with other devices...
    Welcome to the forums!

Bluetooth can be connected without having the media play. So double check B. Diddy's suggestion of going into the Bluetooth's settings and make sure media audio is turned on as well.
    02-26-2019 06:56 AM
    Going into settings -> bluetoth -> car stereo listing, shows only 2 items! "allow making calls" and "share contacts"! there is NO item about A2DP or Media Audio
    So problem is still there...

How do you turn ON the audio part?!
    02-26-2019 09:15 AM
    When you enter your main Bluetooth settings on the phone that shows the list of paired devices, does it display any icons next to the car's listing? In my case, it recognizes mine as a vehicle profile.
    A2DP is on, bluetooth connected but music is not transfered to car audio system! why?-capture-2b_2019-02-26-08-36-40.jpeg

Also, is this a factory or aftermarket radio? If it's factory, what is the year, make, and model vehicle? If it's an aftermarket, we'd need the brand and model number of the stereo itself. It's possible that the radio just isn't fully compatible, so I was going to try and look into that. If you have the owners manual, that should verify if it has the media profile or not.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    02-26-2019 09:42 AM