got a ZTE z 3001 s phoneObama and got way to tfactory a want to know what's ones I get

Joeypatrick

Feb 28, 2019
Visit site
I've been having trouble this phone I just got it two days ago got way too many Factory at is having trouble with it and need know what I can get rid of what I can't

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, are you saying that the phone has too much bloatware preinstalled? That's a common issue with these Lifeline phones -- I suspect it's one way the program gets the phones subsidized, thereby making them free for those who qualify for the program. Most bloatware can't be uninstalled, only Disabled in the Settings>Apps menu. You'd have to root the phone in order to uninstall bloatware, and not every phone has a root exploit available.

Joeypatrick

Feb 28, 2019
Visit site
How to tell if my ZTE z3001s phone has been hacked

my date has been used up till out too often and batteries dying real quick I just want to know if there's any way to find out my phone's been hacked is the ZTE z3001s

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I merged your threads, since your second post seemed to be a continuation of the first one.

You can see what's been using your data by going to the Settings>Data Usage menu. From what I've seen in the forums, a bunch of those Lifeline phones have adware preinstalled (which you can't get rid of), so those might be chewing up some data if they're constantly serving you ads. There are many many reasons for battery drain, and being hacked is probably 500th down the list. Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...ide-how-post-screenshots-android-central.html
You might have to install a 3rd party battery monitor, like GSam Battery Monitor, to get the Cell Signal Strength graph.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer