Why is My camera Not working?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I tried to flash a zip which would as some features to my camera on my samsung galaxy A8. after i flashed it nothing changed except for the fact that my camera app wouldnt show anything and was a black screen. i tried to restore through titanium backup but it said app not installed and it didnt work. i tried several other camera apps as well including ones from the play store and other zips as well. all cameras showed a black screen and or crashed. any help would be much appreciated. i no longer want the extra features i just want my camera back :( thanks!

A

Android Central Question

I tried to flash a zip which would as some features to my camera on my samsung galaxy A8. after i flashed it nothing changed except for the fact that my camera app wouldnt show anything and was a black screen. i tried to restore through titanium backup but it said app not installed and it didnt work. i tried several other camera apps as well including ones from the play store and other zips as well. all cameras showed a black screen and or crashed. any help would be much appreciated. i no longer want the extra features i just want my camera back :( thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995