I tried to flash a zip which would as some features to my camera on my samsung galaxy A8. after i flashed it nothing changed except for the fact that my camera app wouldnt show anything and was a black screen. i tried to restore through titanium backup but it said app not installed and it didnt work. i tried several other camera apps as well including ones from the play store and other zips as well. all cameras showed a black screen and or crashed. any help would be much appreciated. i no longer want the extra features i just want my camera back thanks!
    03-04-2019 03:59 PM
    I tried to flash a zip which would as some features to my camera on my samsung galaxy A8. after i flashed it nothing changed except for the fact that my camera app wouldnt show anything and was a black screen. i tried to restore through titanium backup but it said app not installed and it didnt work. i tried several other camera apps as well including ones from the play store and other zips as well. all cameras showed a black screen and or crashed. any help would be much appreciated. i no longer want the extra features i just want my camera back thanks!
    03-04-2019 04:00 PM