no subject messages

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

i received no subject messages from twitter, vision express and some off my contacts and they wont open i have a huawei y6 2018 fone on giff gaff i have manually installed the mms/internet settings as told to. to see if that would work i have factory reset my phone and still that didnt work i even read that if u have the hangouts app that could be the problem but ive not got hangouts i even paid £5 pounds for a live chat on a site with a technical guru and tried every thing he said but it didnt work i do know that some of the no subject messages from my contacts are mms/picture messages im running on android 8.0.0 which was a new software update it was even suggested after factory reset to get some one to send a picture message on the android version the fone had when it left the factory but that didnt work does anyone know how to fix this problem please

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Since the issue involves several platforms and MMS or MMS type messages, have you talked to your service provider? Recently I had a device with a similar issue and had to go to my carrier where they did something on their end to get me back up and running. It sounds like you've talked to everyone but them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress