The latest S8 update disabled 2 key messaging features that i have grown dependent on.

thatchiroguy

Apr 8, 2019
Visit site
The latest S8 update disabled 2 key messaging features that I have grown dependent on. I'm using the App that was installed on the phone from the manufacturer. I need to fix this asap. I need the 'schedule message' and 'quick response' how can I restore them?

Last edited:

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: The latest update disabled 2 key messaging features that i have grown dependent on.

It might help others help you if you mention what device, what update and what messaging app you're using.

thatchiroguy

Apr 8, 2019
Visit site
Re: The latest update disabled 2 key messaging features that i have grown dependent on.

Lol, sorry! I thought you all would know what I was using ;) But in case you don't, I will tell you. It's an S8 and Im using the app that it came with. Thanks for pointing that out!!

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Was this an app update or an android system update?

Two problems that often come with the factory-installed SMS app are often the lack of features (too basic) and features that come and go with new updates.

The common solution to both problems is to find a big-name app in the Play Store that has the features you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sirius_A