Why can't I get a password reset?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

No matter what I do, I can't get the system to send me a password reset.

I tried creating a new login, but was told the "username already exists" therefore, I should be able to get a password reset, but it won't send. Tried with three different browsers too.

Come on, this shouldn't be happening.

A

Android Central Question

Because it won't SEND, there is nothing in the "spam" or "junk" mail folders to check. Because it won't SEND at all. If it doesn't SEND, then there is nothing to check. Thought I'd made that clear,

I tried creating a new login, but was told the "username already exists" therefore, I should be able to get a password reset, but it won't send. Tried with three different browsers too.

And, because it isn't SENDING anything, as in there is no button to click to SEND anything, there is nothing to check.

So why can't I get a password reset? What's wrong with the system that it won't even SEND an email out?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Because it won't SEND, there is nothing in the "spam" or "junk" mail folders to check. Because it won't SEND at all. If it doesn't SEND, then there is nothing to check. Thought I'd made that clear,

And, because it isn't SENDING anything, as in there is no button to click to SEND anything, there is nothing to check.

So why can't I get a password reset? What's wrong with the system that it won't even SEND an email out?

Just trying to help. You didn't make it clear. I assumed you didn't receive it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Still not sure what the password is for that the OP is trying to reset. For Mobile Nations? For Google?

To the OP: you need to register on this forum if you want to carry on a discussion. It's very difficult to do so if you create a new thread as an unregistered guest for each reply.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
It's also offputting if you reply unpleasantly to a member who is trying to help. Don't be surprised if other members are now disinclined to offer help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaee