Everytime i put automatic hour and timezome it displays an outdated summer hour (UTC -3 CLT) and right now my current timezone is UTC -4 CLT and summer ended a few months back but the current timezone is nowhere to be found on the timezone list, i tried searching everything but no results, I live in Chile and in someway not having automatic hour and timezone affects other apps that think I am using the manual hour option to take advantage or cheat (like pokemon go, where pokemons simply won't appear at all) and if I enable automatic hour and timezone every app works fine but I have the wrong hour.
    I am currently using a Huawei mate 10 pro.
    05-04-2019 12:51 PM
    If you set it to automatic, it gets the time, date and timezone from the tower (and the tower gets the time and date from tghe GPS system), so it should be accurate to within one second or less). If it's showing the wrong houe, contact your carrier - that's the hour they're sending your phone.

(If you insist on doing it manually, select New York City as the location - both NYC and Chile are -0400 from UTC at the present time. (The time in NYC goes back 1 hour in November, but ahead 1 hour in Chile in September - but for now they're the same. You posted your post at 12:51 [if I'm figuring it right - it shows in UTC on the site) and I'm posting at 1:53 PM NYC time which shows as 5:53 on the site.
    05-04-2019 01:53 PM