S6 edge plus rebooting problem

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have bought my samsung galaxy s6 edge plus from saudi now after 2 yrs it started getting reboot now i m not able to switch on the phone it just shows the "s6" logo and gets turn off,also it is not getting in recovery mode only custom OS downloading window is opening ....kindly suggest me a right way to fix the problem...and link to do to process

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It sounds a lot more like Android got munged, so the phone can't boot to it. Download mode is next on the list. (If it can't boot to download mode, it boots to recovery. If that's gone too, it's a paper weight.)

@belodion:

If you use adb to boot most Samsungs into bootloader, they boot to "Download" mode.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It sounds a lot more like Android got munged, so the phone can't boot to it. Download mode is next on the list. (If it can't boot to download mode, it boots to recovery. If that's gone too, it's a paper weight.)

@belodion:

If you use adb to boot most Samsungs into bootloader, they boot to "Download" mode.
You would need enable developer option, usb debug and phone to start to use ADB commands.

Download window they have a chance to flash the firmware again don't need recovery for that .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biggles