Why does complete action using appgalery or playstore keep popping up?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

HUAWEI P20

I don't even need to do anything and the window appears. It is the same window that you get when you touch on an advertising for an application in an game or etc but in my case i don't even need to have an application open that plays ads it even apears when I leave my phone open on the home screen for a couple of minutes. CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
HUAWEI P20

I don't even need to do anything and the window appears. It is the same window that you get when you touch on an advertising for an application in an game or etc but in my case i don't even need to have an application open that plays ads it even apears when I leave my phone open on the home screen for a couple of minutes. CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!
Hi, if you can register a account here , so me or other members be happy to assist you.
I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem goes away. Or make sure your important data is backed up, then do a factory reset -- but make sure the phone doesn't automatically reinstall all of your apps. Then reinstall apps one by one, watching for this to recur.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non