Will not confirm and send messages

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi,

I have a LG stylo 4 and a sony XAV-AX100. Everything works fine except i never get asked to confirm/send a message when using the google assistant. I can send messages with the assistant on my phone not connected to the radio. In the car it picks up who to send a message to and what the message is and then goes silent and it cancels out. I am thinking its an android auto issue? I am using the stock texting app. Any help greatly appreciated.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.

I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154
Hi,

I have a LG stylo 4 and a sony XAV-AX100. Everything works fine except i never get asked to confirm/send a message when using the google assistant. I can send messages with the assistant on my phone not connected to the radio. In the car it picks up who to send a message to and what the message is and then goes silent and it cancels out. I am thinking its an android auto issue? I am using the stock texting app. Any help greatly appreciated.