On MetroPCS. Cant send husband MMS on network OR Wifi. We are on same acct.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

We run a business so I HAVE to be able to send photos. it just in the last couple months stopped allowing me to send. It says he "stopped file from sending" but it shows up small and blurry on his phone. You cannot expand it either.

I had major issues with this phone earlier this year and this is my 3rd factory exchange device. HELP!!!!

A

Android Central Question

Moto g7 Power cant send MMS to person on same acct

I cannot send MMS to husband on network or wifi. We run a business so I HAVE to have this function. I have tried setting APN. did not work. We are on Metro PCS. I have had multiple issues with this phone and all Metro wants you to do is FDR. He is the ONLY person it does not work on.

Aug 23, 2019
Visit site
All they know how to do is tell you to do an FDR. I had to go to Motorola to get any results earlier this year. They replaced my phone twice until we figured out it was a google thing and I set up a new acct. That resolved that issue but now I am getting new issue as described.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
All they know how to do is tell you to do an FDR. I had to go to Motorola to get any results earlier this year. They replaced my phone twice until we figured out it was a google thing and I set up a new acct. That resolved that issue but now I am getting new issue as described.
Hi, welcome!
Factory reset don't sound like it will fix it

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Moto g7 Power cant send MMS to person on same acct

Welcome to Android Central! Can he send MMS to you? Did you get the phone from Metro, or buy it unlocked and bring it to Metro?

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2019
Visit site
I saw on the Motorola forum how to manually set the APN up for mms. It said usually the SIM card sets it up automatically but from what I saw my APN was essentially empty compared to what they told me to enter. But it did not change anything. It still did not work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non