Google Shipped the Wrong Phone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I ordered a Pixel 4XL in Black with 128GB of memory. What I received yesterday was a Pixel 4XL in White with 68GB of memory. I have reached out to customer service who forwarded my issue to "Shipping" but it's been 24 hours and I haven't heard from them yet. Checked back in with customer service and was told response times are 24 - 48 hours. It's been 24 so I'd better hear something by tomorrow or it's getting returned and I'll keep my 2XL or switch to One Plus.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I ordered a Pixel 4XL in Black with 128GB of memory. What I received yesterday was a Pixel 4XL in White with 68GB of memory. I have reached out to customer service who forwarded my issue to "Shipping" but it's been 24 hours and I haven't heard from them yet. Checked back in with customer service and was told response times are 24 - 48 hours. It's been 24 so I'd better hear something by tomorrow or it's getting returned and I'll keep my 2XL or switch to One Plus.
Android Central has no affiliation with Google.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Give them time. They may actually take longer than 24 hours to respond, but you'll find that they're one of the best customer service operations in the electronics industry if you bear in mind that the people you're talking to are not the ones who made the mistake. It's not "I demand that", it's "could you please". If you're nice,m they'll usually bend over backwards to help you. (We're not affiliated with them in any way, but I've run customer service and tech support for a few companies - and could never get a group running as well - for the customer - as they have. I own a Pixel 2 and one of the reasons I'm staying with Pixels is their customer service. [Contrast it to Samsung, who either can't do anything or blames you for the problem and wants you to pay to get it fixed - even on a new phone.])

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non