Accidentally unpaired bluetooth from my phone, now it's disappeared forever. How do I get it back?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Sylavania speaker. Samsung s7 phone. I restarted phone and everything. I turned the speaker on and off. Nothing. It's gone. Stupid design, why does it do this and is there no way to get it back????

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If you unpaired the device then you have to follow the instructions for the device's pairing. It usually involves getting the speaker being in Pairing Mode first. Turning it on/off will only cause it to look for PAIRED devices; since you UNPAIRED from the phone, then there is no valid connection established and the speaker just won't connect. Set the speaker to pairing mode and re-add/re-pair the device to your phone, same as you must have done when originally paired and the same way every single device requires you to do (some might automatically enter pairing mode if no valid connection is made, but that depends on the device you're trying to add to your phone).

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Sylvania does things strangely. When you turn the speaker on, you should hear a beep, and the blue LED should be blinking rapidly. That's pairing mode. Go into the Bluetooth page of your phone and look for "search" or "pair new device". When you tap that, it should pair with the speaker.

(If you don't know the model number of your speaker, look here to find it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member