S8 plus not charging

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

So my s8 plus recently died. I plugged the charger in and there's a caution sign in the center of the screen with slash running through the charger icon at the bottom of the screen. It's not the moisture warning. Just a slash going through the charger icon.... help!!

trucker3573

May 1, 2019
Visit site

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It would be much easier if registration were required to even post a question, just saying this has to annoy more people than just me seeing this time in and time out.
Lol ..its out of my hands and guest dont know that , I try make them aware they can only post their issue but cant go further then that .

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It would be much easier if registration were required to even post a question, just saying this has to annoy more people than just me seeing this time in and time out.

Right, but the people who run the forum also want to give anyone the chance to ask a question without registering -- there's probably a good percentage who can get enough of an answer that there's no followup required, and the people in charge always want to increase the traffic. But we still encourage people to register, because the majority of those questions need more discussion (and you'd be surprised how many people don't realize they need to register in order to continue the discussion).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo