LG Stylo 5 App trash doesn't show

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

So recently I deleted an app and accidently clicked "do not show" to my app trash is there anyway to bring it back?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
No, whenever you delete an app a message pop ups saying if you want to view deleted apps. I accidently clicked the "do not show" button. I just need help getting the message popping up again
Hi welcome!
For that message to pop up try resetting app preferences, go to settings>apps>3 dots upper right corner tap>reset app preference.

Jessi Engel

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi welcome!
For that message to pop up try resetting app preferences, go to settings>apps>3 dots upper right corner tap>reset app preference.

I have the lg stylo 4 and did the same thing. I reset the app preferences but that didnt work. I also restarted the phone first. I need that back cuz all it does it disable the apps when i wanna uninstall them. Please help me.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have the lg stylo 4 and did the same thing. I reset the app preferences but that didnt work. I also restarted the phone first. I need that back cuz all it does it disable the apps when i wanna uninstall them. Please help me.
Try resetting the lg launcher in settings then apps by cleardata,cache force stop , this will erase your home screen arrangement if you have it set up , you'll have to redo