My lenovo tablet on losing wifi connectivity from my phone due to phone's network issues blanks out and after few seconds locks it's screen and shut down the app I have been working on... After reconnection I have to start my app all over again ! What is the problem with the tablet... It has started doing this recently wasn't there from past 2 months since purchase!
    04-11-2020 01:45 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which Lenovo tablet? Are you a developer? Has the tablet been modified in any way (i.e., rooted, with a custom ROM installed)?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    04-11-2020 01:54 AM
    My lenovo tablet model Lenovo TB-X605FC ....on losing wifi connectivity from my phone due to phone's network issues blanks out and after few seconds locks it's screen and shut down the app I have been working on... After reconnection I have to start my app all over again ! What is the problem with the tablet... It has started doing this recently wasn't there from past 2 months since purchase!
    I am not a developer nor do i know anything abt technology much... Just want to know how to fix this... I updated the tablet and the problem increased I suppose... I don't know what to do!?
    04-12-2020 05:49 AM
    You're tethering the tablet to the phone?
    04-12-2020 07:28 AM
    Duplicate threads merged.

Does this happen with any app, or only a certain app? When you say you've been working on the app, does that mean you're actively using the tablet, or is it sitting idle while the app is open?

Is this app one you installed, or is it a system app or preinstalled app? If it came with the tablet, try booting into Safe Mode and see if the problem persists: https://www.hardreset.info/devices/l...m10/safe-mode/
    04-12-2020 02:33 PM
    I am using a study app using hotspot from my phone to operate my tablet... It sits ideally but whenever the network blanks out the tablet goes off for a few seconds maybe 4-5 seconds and then show me the lock screen... And then I have to start the app again...
    The problem subsides for a few days ans the tablet worked fine... Then kow again it started to do the same with increased frequency.... Can it be because of sometimes overcharging condition ?
    05-13-2020 04:49 AM
    It could be a security issue, that once you get disconnected, you must log back in to reestablish the connection. Have you tried increasing the lockout time, if it's showing as an option?
    Have you tried adding it as a Trusted Device to see if it maintains its connection?
    Good luck
    05-13-2020 05:48 AM
    But even the bluetooth gets disconnected when it blacks out! The lockout time has no effect .
    05-13-2020 08:30 AM
    I'm not familiar with that tablet, but did you look at different settings for screensaving time and lock time, and they are correct ? Are you closing a cover with the setting to lock if that is done? Battery optimized affect? Go through all the settings and see how it's configured. Good luck
    05-13-2020 08:39 AM
    I am using a study app using hotspot from my phone to operate my tablet... It sits ideally but whenever the network blanks out the tablet goes off for a few seconds maybe 4-5 seconds and then show me the lock screen... And then I have to start the app again...
    The problem subsides for a few days ans the tablet worked fine... Then kow again it started to do the same with increased frequency.... Can it be because of sometimes overcharging condition ?
    Are you saying that as long as the network connection doesn't drop out, the tablet screen stays awake, but if the network connection drops out, the screen goes to sleep?
    05-13-2020 01:59 PM