Battery Charge from Dock?

Codeworks

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hello, all.

I notice that sometimes when I have my prime plugged in to the keyboard dock, the little battery icon arrows at the bottom of the screen (>>) are lit up that it looks as though my Prime barttery is getting charged form the dock.

Now, however it is not...

This is probably in the manual, however, I kinda neglected to read that... But, is there some rhyme or reason as to when the prime charges form the dock? It looks as though the prime battery is getting used and the dock is not?

Also, when I look at the battery status on the prime itself, it sayd, "Not being charged". I was under the impression that if it was plugged in to the dock, it was charging?

Thanks for your help.

rew001

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but from what I can tell, I think the tablet starts pulling power from the dock to charge when it's around 70%.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201

Blendercloud

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but from what I can tell, I think the tablet starts pulling power from the dock to charge when it's around 70%.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201

You're on the right track. ASUS outlines the charging/recharging relationship between the dock and tablet on their website. It doesn't constantly recharge the tablet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty