asus transformer prime mobile dock?

Vivian_phan

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
is there anyone know where to order asus transformer prime mobile dock for $149? i was on Amazon.com, but the price is up now. i wish i pre-ordered it before, and now i hate myself for not doiing that.

frellingfrakker

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Go to Best Buy .com and search for ASUS Dock and it should come up. That's where I got mine. Of course you have to pay tax going that route, but the base price is $149.

bbalz

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Go to Best Buy .com and search for ASUS Dock and it should come up. That's where I got mine. Of course you have to pay tax going that route, but the base price is $149.

Best Buy shows it on the site and you can add to cart. But it doesn't allow you to purchase, it only shows 'in store' pickup.

Dang.

pceasar

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Ahhh people people just call your local office depot store and ask if they have it in stock, since most people dont know this, they all received about 2 docks per store and no tablets. Hope this helps and I didnt come off the wrong way, thats where I got mine

MaxPat

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Looks like some best buy's have them in stock. If I check availability it says pick it up today.

Saw the same thing for my locaI store so I called ahead and they had one on hold already and one available so I put the second on hold (they would only hold it to the end of the day because its a highly in demand item) and I picked it up a couple of hours ago. So far I love it, one thing I would change is the right shift key, it is small and off to the side.

MaxPat

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Looks like some best buy's have them in stock. If I check availability it says pick it up today.

Saw the same thing for my locaI store so I called ahead and they had one on hold already and one available so I put the second on hold (they would only hold it to the end of the day because its a highly in demand item) and I picked it up a couple of hours ago. So far I love it, one thing I would change is the right shift key, it is small and off to the side.

kev83202

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Picked one up at Best buy this morning, purchased online and picked up in store. I guess I got lucky the clerk said they got 10 and they all sold within minuets.

Really liking the way the dock works, I will never have to take my laptop out of the office now :)

Relddem

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
This site is very helpful for finding them. The Champagnes just seem to be rolling out now, the Greys had been a bit easier to find in the last few weeks but since Monday a few Champagnes have popped up at Newegg and Tiger Direct. Ordered mine from Newegg Monday.

kev83202

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
This site is very helpful for finding them. The Champagnes just seem to be rolling out now, the Greys had been a bit easier to find in the last few weeks but since Monday a few Champagnes have popped up at Newegg and Tiger Direct. Ordered mine from Newegg Monday.

That site does work well, it's how I got mine and a champagne for my bother.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699