Logging off

Treknologist

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Yea, I will test tonight and post whether or not I am going to go through with the exchange or not. I'm hoping I wont have to. I need my Prime, lolol.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

Are you a Prime-aholic? Maybe you can attend a PA meeting if you do have to send it in! LOL

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Lolol. Well, I use it five days a week while at work, so, I'd definitely miss it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so, I ran my Speedtest at home. Both were sitting close to the router, and, right next to each other. My phone was consistently significantly faster than my Prime. I guess I'll be sending it in. Drafting up an email to send to Gary, will keep you posted.

Treknologist

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so, I ran my Speedtest at home. Both were sitting close to the router, and, right next to each other. My phone was consistently significantly faster than my Prime. I guess I'll be sending it in. Drafting up an email to send to Gary, will keep you posted.

Yep, sounds like a good idea. There should be no difference at that distance.

Treknologist

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I thought I'd give an additional update about this. I traveled on business and took my Prime with me as I always do. Well, I can confirm that that wifi connection is better now. I have a stronger signal and higher connection speeds at the same hotel I stay at when I go to PA. So, it certainly looks like whatever they did works.

Devinator, have you sent yours in?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38