Pda net tablet

albokay

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone tried this on the transformer. It claims to use an android phones data via bluetooth. If it does this is a perfect way to have 3g/4g on any android tablet.

I don't have a transfomer yet so thats why I ask.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

motoprof

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I have not been able to get ANY internet through my rooted Samsung Fascinate running superclean 2.3. It shows the bluetooth as being paired, but not connected. When I click on the wrench there is no option to pair like some other phones have.

I also tried wifi, barnacle, and others. All have failed. Apparently, Android does not recognize an Add-Hoc wifi. I have tried so many things, but nothing works yet.

albokay

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Yes rooting is a way to get mobile hot spot access but right now im on GB with a Droid x and im not going thru all the stuff it takes to root something until there is a one click solution. Anytime ive tried to root without a one click app its failed. I dont have the best luck with that. So until then id like to know if PDA net tablet works.

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I was just going to ask someting similar, if the Eee Pad can take advantage of any usb tethering when it's docked and if so... How?

I am not rooted on my T-Bolt, but can't you use PDANet via blutetooth, without rooting?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo