Firmware update

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
received an OTA firmware update to improve stability. Seems to run a bit more smooth and the stock keyboard is more responsive

sent from my Asus Transformer Pad TF300T running Jelly Bean

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347917661709.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347917661709.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

ojocell

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Did you do any factory resets or any other funky maneuvers when installing this update? Transformer Forums suggests a "Cold Boot" and to do the install while docked with the keyboard of you use one. [GUIDE] How to update your firmware OTA - incremental changes & full OS updates.

When I got the Jellybean update I just downloaded and installed it without doing anything else or using the dock. And my TF300 was laggier than before.

skitzer9

May 26, 2010
Visit site
received an OTA firmware update to improve stability. Seems to run a bit more smooth and the stock keyboard is more responsive

sent from my Asus Transformer Pad TF300T running Jelly Bean

Me too. Seems a bit smoother now.

Sent from a HTC Evo 3D running Stock ICS

knightfall

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Did you do any factory resets or any other funky maneuvers when installing this update? Transformer Forums suggests a "Cold Boot" and to do the install while docked with the keyboard of you use one. [GUIDE] How to update your firmware OTA - incremental changes & full OS updates.

When I got the Jellybean update I just downloaded and installed it without doing anything else or using the dock. And my TF300 was laggier than before.

Mine isn't suffering from any lag that I've noticed. I also updated to JB a while back w/o issues, and I didn't yet own my dock yet either. (Just got mine about a week ago.)

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site

I wasn't aware of any of this until reading your post. I did not do these steps and do not have the keyboard dock. No issues at all after doing a standard install.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Computerwise

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes..glad to have the update..fixed a synching problem with the Vulkano app that lost video steaming but not audio after a minute..now woks perfectly..ty ASUS