Infinity Cases?

Littlepup5

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Just received my new case and absolutely love it. Extremely nice looking leather, allows easy docking with keyboard even with cases on. Cutouts for camera lenses, etc.

Regularly $49, but now just $14.95 plus free shipping on Amazon.com. It arrived fairly fast. Did not arrive in a retail box, but for the price I was blown away. :cool:

Amazon.com: Poetic ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity Case TF700 / TF700T PU Leather Keyboard Portfolio Stand Case Cover for TF700 Keyboard Mobile Dock and Tablet (Black): Computers & Accessories

or search Amazon for: Poetic ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity Case TF700

gfvalvo

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Just received my new case and absolutely love it. Extremely nice looking leather, allows easy docking with keyboard even with cases on. Cutouts for camera lenses, etc.

Regularly $49, but now just $14.95 plus free shipping on Amazon.com. It arrived fairly fast. Did not arrive in a retail box, but for the price I was blown away. :cool:

Amazon.com: Poetic ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity Case TF700 / TF700T PU Leather Keyboard Portfolio Stand Case Cover for TF700 Keyboard Mobile Dock and Tablet (Black): Computers & Accessories

or search Amazon for: Poetic ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity Case TF700

That's the one I got. You don't find it too thick?

coryteague

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I can confirm that my case I purchased for the tf201 fits the tf700t perfectly so any case you like that is sold for the prime should work with the t-pIN

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

GPilot650

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
So I got the Moko Slim Cover Case about a week ago and have had ample time to play with it.

Positive:

Great quality, solid stitching and leather.
Fits perfect.
Allows easy on/off of keyboard.
As thin as my ipad's 50$ case, (this one was 16 on Amazon) and looks almost exactly the same.
Fits well with and without keyboard.

Negative:

I wish it had the detachable bottom for the keyboard or a protective section for just the keyboard. When it's not installed, it's vulnerable. I travel a lot so I've simply used my old asus netbook case to keep the keyboard in when not in use.

I looked at about 20 different cases, and this one still seems best, but it isn't perfect. The other brand that looked good is the one with the detachable bottom, but it doesn't appear to have the tab on the back for propping the tablet up on it's own.

So there you have it..

Fraternally,

Gary

Last edited:

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
That will fit the tf700 without any camera issues. ?

It's more of a protector case for transport.
There are no holes for camera/flash or ports. Only side ports of the keyboard dock will enable charging while in closed case.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

ItsMeMandi

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I went to best buy and was really disappointed when the guy said they only had one low quality case compatible with the infinity. Went on Amazon and got the MoKo 360 Degree Rotary Cover Case and a stylus just because. Did super saver shipping so I won't get it for probably a week.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Android Central Forums

sc540i

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
MoKo 360 Degree Rotary Cover Case is nice except the cut out of rear camera is not large enough. No matter how I reposition the tablet, still get shadow at the lower portion when using flash.

ItsMeMandi

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm not really going to be using it for pictures so I can live with it.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Android Central Forums

cg1492

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
this is the one I ordered and have been using. It looks like it's cheapest at B&H:
ASUS Eee Pad Versasleeve for the TF300 (Brown) 90-XB2UOKSL000B0

great because can hold the new stylus i ordered too :-D
It also has a sd card pocket and a bigger pocket inside to store a cable (but not the adapter).
Looks and feels good.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Would you be able to take some pictures with the case open and using the dock?