Stock Browser - Import Bookmarks?

DLCPhototography

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
My phone is the Verizon Galaxy Nexus, on Jelly Bean, and the Stock Browser is quite similar to the one on my new TF700T, with one important, frustrating difference:

On my Nexus, if I long press the "back" icon, the Bookmarks Page comes up, and it has a 'tab' for "Local" and a tab for "email@gmail.com" which contains my Chrome bookmarks. When I do this on my Tablet, only "Local" shows up, and there seems to be no way to get my Chrome bookmarks in there. I have signed in to my gmail account, but that doesn't seem to have triggered any import of these bookmarks. I've checked all over Preferences, Sync settings, etc., but I haven't found a way to get my Bookmarks into the Stock Browser.

What am I missing??

And on the subject of Browsers, I've sideloaded Flash - which Browsers support this? I've seen people mention Dolphin and Boat being good - which ones do Flash? Others to consider?

Thanks.

DLCPhototography

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. Glad they fixed this. I had actually found a work-around at XDA - sideloaded an apk which restored the option to choose Browser in Google Sync options. Was apparently an omission somewhere along the line, and this update apparently fixed it.